7 Dead in Bangladesh Blast: What you need to know
1. At least seven people died and 50 injured in an explosion in Bangladesh's capital on Sunday.
2. The explosion took place in the evening, at a building in Dhaka's Moghbazar area.
3. The nature of the explosion that damaged several vehicles and the surrounding building is yet to be determined by the authorities.
4. The death toll is likely to rise as the search and rescue operations are still underway.
5. The injured have been admitted to Hospital and some are said to be in critical condition.
6. The explosion was so forceful that it broke the windows of at least 4 moving buses, injuring dozens of passengers on board.
7. The reason for the explosion is though unknown but primarily it is believed that methane gas accumulated in the pipeline and then exploded on the ground floor.