Biggest Kidney in the world: What you need to know
1. The biggest kidney in the world belongs to Warren Higgs living in Britain. His one kidney is 42X27 cm and the other is 49X29 cm.
2. The weight of his kidney is more than 21 kg. Talking to the media, Warren Higgs said that" I am having a lot of difficulty in living life, I cannot do any work even walking is like a problem for me"
3. He said that because of the big kidney his lungs are stressed. It seems as if his stomach can burst at any time. At times he even feels trouble breathing.
4. Warren Higgs will be operated on and both his kidneys will be removed, after which he will be dependent on dialysis for the rest of his life.
5. Windsor Cars Taxi firm and Drive forward charity organizations have created a page on funding to help for operation.