Blast in Afghanistan kills 2: What you need to know
1. A blast that took place on Sunday afternoon in Kandahar city claimed two lives.
2. The blast occurred in a parking area in the governor's compound.
The secretary of Kandahar's governor and a security guard were killed in the blast.
3. No group has claimed responsibility for the blast till now.
4. Afghanistan is facing violence, and the Taliban has taken control of several districts across the country.
5. The incidents have risen as foreign forces are withdrawing from the war-torn country.
6. US intelligence has suggested the country's civilian government could fall to the terror group within months of US forces withdrawing.