Bus crashes in Pakistan, killing 33 people and injuring 40: What you need to know
· A speeding bus carrying mostly labourers to their homes rammed into a container truck on a busy road in Pakistan on Monday, killing 33 people and injured 40, as police officials said.
· Rescuers transported the dead and injured to a nearby hospital. Some of the injured were in critical condition.
· The passengers were on their way to celebrate the upcoming Eid-al-Adha feast.
· Looking at the TV footage and photos, it is revealed that the bus was mangled very badly and the dead bodies were being pulled out.
· Pakistan Information Minister expressed his condolences and advised public transport drivers to be more careful of the lives of the people they have been entrusted with.