MI5 seizes Boris Johnson’s phone: What you need to know
1. United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson's phone has been seized by MI5 due to security risk.
2. It was disclosed recently that Boris Johnson's number was available on the internet for the last 15 years which was risky.
3. Boris Johnson asked just to change his number but MI5s has seized the number to save it from hackers. According to reports, although his phone had security protocols, his number being available on the internet made it susceptible to hackers.
4. MI5 has raised fears that Boris Johnson's phone is under threat not only from the adversary countries but also from friendly countries like Saudi Arabia.
5. Saudi Arabia's crown prince Salman is said to have been behind the hack of the phone of billionaire businessman and Amazon's founder Jeff Bezos through Whatsapp message.