Queen and Boris Johnson wish England well as final looms : What you need to know
1. The Monarch and Prime Minister Boris Johnson have conveyed their messages to the England soccer squad to score triumph and come out with flying colours in the Euro 2020 finals.
2. Prince William, who is president of the English Football Association, hoped the team would bring laurels to the country.
3. Interestingly it was way back in 1966 when England bagged the world title.
4. The English people, this time are very enthusiastic and relish ardent hope that history will repeat itself.
5. It is hoped Italy, the rival team would equally put up a good show. Winning and losing do matter but it is part of the game.
6. Let it be prayed that the sensational contest would be a memorable one showing the spirit of sportsmanship and also be admired and appreciated amongst the world audience.