Shooting in Downtown Austin: What you need to know
- Reports of gun violence have surfaced again from the US. The shooting occurred in the city of Austin, Texas early Saturday, in which at least 13 people were injured.
- Police said that the suspected shooter is still at large. The Austin Interim Chief of Police Joseph Chacon said in a statement that the condition of two of the injured is critical.
- He said that it is not clear at this time what might have been the reason but they are looking into it. The FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force is also on the scene.
- Chacon said, "I can't say that there is no further public danger at this time as the suspect is not in custody".
- This incident happened at around 1.30 A.M. at the 6th street Entertainment district area and that no one was reported dead at the time of reporting.