The Court overturned its verdict: Bill Cosby freed: What you need to know
1. Pennsylvania court overturned its ruling in case of Bill Cosby's sexual assault conviction and made a way to free him from prison on Wednesday.
2. Bill Cosby is a comedian and popularly known as "America's Dad".
3. In 2018, he was convicted for drugging and molesting ex-basketball player Ms. Andrea Constand. He was the first celebrity convicted in the #MeToo era.
4. In the verdict issued, the highest court found that there is a process violation as the prosecutor who brought the case was bound by his predecessor's agreement not to charge Cosby.
5. The order stunned the women who came forward to report against the accused.